Monday 21 October 2013

Kids Questions 2013

Last year I published some questions that I asked my 2 children, I have repeated the task again this year.  A is now nearly 7 and 1/2 and T is 4 and 3/4.  They were asked the questions separately so any consistency in their answers is purely co-incidental!!

What is something Mummy always says to you?
A:  Good girl
T:  I’m being good

What makes mummy happy?
A:  Me being good
T:  Me being good

What makes mummy sad?
A:  Me not being good
T:  Me being naughty

How does mummy make you laugh?
A:  By telling me jokes
T: When you laugh, it makes me laugh

What was mummy like as a child?
A:  Cute!
T: Tiny

How old is mummy?
A:  33
T:  33

How tall is mummy?
A:  I don’t know
T:  taller than me

What is mummy’s favourite thing to do?
A:  Spend time with us
T:  Cuddle me

What does mummy do when you’re not around?
A:  Go out with friends
T:  is sad (aww!) 

If mummy becomes famous what will it be for?
A:  Being the best mum in the world
T:   looking after us

What is mummy really good at?
A:  being a mum
T:  finding glow in the dark hama beads

What is mummy not very good at?
A:  Skipping
T:  scrunched up (scrunching up little bits of paper for craft!)

What does mummy do as a job?
A:    be a teacher
T:     looks after me

What is mummy’s favourite food?
A:  Brownie cake
T:  chocolate cake

What makes you proud of mummy?
A:  Your love
T:  letting me watch TV

If mummy was a cartoon character who would she be?
A:  Cinderella
T:  One of Thomas’ friends on TV

What do you and mummy do together?
A: Lego!
T:  Puzzles

How are you and mummy the same?
A:  Coz we’re girls
T:  The same body (??!!) erm......The same jeans?

How are you and mummy different?
A:  eyes
T:  we don’t have the same eyes

How do you know mummy loves you?
A:  kisses
T:  you smile at me

Where is mummy’s favourite place to go?
A: Legoland

T:  the park with me

No comments:

Post a Comment