Friday 8 October 2010

Introduction!

Hello!

My name is Fiona and am a mummy to 2 lovely children- a daughter of 4 and a son of 20 months.
I have recently been inspired by many mums who are writing really cool blogs to inspire and inform. I thought I'd join in to help keep my brain in gear and to hopefully inspire people myself!

I have always been a little creative but am also a bit of a perfectionist! More recently I have been more free, letting my children explore their own creativity and I intend to document a lot of this in my blog.

Things my blog will contain (hopefully!)
-Tried and tested art and craft projects for children (some my own ideas- some tested from other sources)
-Posts about the prayer room I help run at my church
-Other crafty projects and maybe the odd recipe!

Welcome and enjoy!

Fi
x



2 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you blogging! You're braver than me - I need to learn to be a bit free-er (is that a word?) with the kids. I can't bear the mess and gloop though! Will try harder. Look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Mrs M, so nice to get my first comment! I really enjoy your blog, I hope you will enjoy mine!

    ReplyDelete